What is provided…
- Accommodations come equipped with pillows, sheets, blankets, a bath mat, and bath towels. Please let us know in advance if you need a futon or sofa bed made up.
- Bathrooms supplied with a of bar soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Kayaks, rowboats, paddles and life preservers available for guest use on a first come, first serve basis.
- A small, private beach to get in and out of kayaks and row boats. NO SWIMMING IS ALLOWED, and a dock for fishing.
- An expansive lawn, perennial gardens, shade trees.
- picnic tables, charcoal barbecue grills, a campfire ring, please bring firewood and kindling
- The Blue Heron Suites have a kitchenette equipped with a sink, mini-fridge, microwave, electric tea kettle, toaster, coffee maker, dishes/flatware, knives, manual can opener, dish soap, and dish towels; there is no cooktop or oven. Hot plates are not allowed.
- The Cabins have a full kitchen with a range, oven, sink, full sized refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, manual can opener, dishes/flatware, knives, cookware, dish soap, and dish towels.
- All kitchens do not have stocked coffee or cooking goods please bring your own.
- WiFi provided in the Blue Heron Suites, with limited availability in The Bluebird Cabin. No WiFi available in the Whippoorwill or Orendaga Cabins.
- Netflix is available on the Tv’s. Their is NO CABLE TV. NO PHONE LINES IN CABINS OR SUITES.
- All suites and cabins have an air conditioner.
- The Blue Heron Suites each heated with a gas fireplace, while cabins have electric heaters/wall units for the cooler fall and spring months.
- Cabins and suites do not have phones.
- Onsite trash disposal and recycling is present. Please use appropriate receptacles.
- No ANIMALS ON THE PROPERTY, if we find an animal you will be charged a cleaning fee and will be asked to leave.
- please take everything your brought in out and do not leave anything by the water over night.
What to bring…
- Beach towels.
- Youth sized life preservers (adult sized life preservers provided).
- Fishing gear in summer, snowshoes or cross-country skis in winter.
- Charcoal and lighter fluid for barbecue grills (matches available upon request).
- Disposable paper goods (paper towels, paper plates, napkins, etc.).
- Personal care items (shampoo, body wash, lotion, etc.).
- Additional blankets for the cabins during cooler fall and spring months.
- Favorite kitchen items.
Parking space is limited. Please inquire if you wish to bring a trailered boat or snowmobiles. Information about local marinas will be provided for larger boats. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS IN FRONT OF THE CABINS AS THE WATER LINES ARE THERE>!